Welcome to Joe Drouin Enterprises Ltd.
We specialize in mounting, supplying and manufacturing miniature and regular size medals. We offer the latest Canadian, United States and United Kingdom medals, bars, ribbons, decorations, and various other accoutrements and accessories for the military, peace officers or other members of organizations, retired or in service.
We also have badges and insignia for berets and jackets, cufflinks, shirts pins, tie clips, key chains, sports pins and medallions of all shapes and sizes as well as custom clothing such as t-shirts, sweatshirts, shirts, baseball caps, sports bags etc.
OUR GOAL :
To provide items of excellent quality
• to send purchases with the least possible delay
• to give the best possible service that we can give
• to offer our customers the honesty and integrity that we would expect if we were them.
A major factor may explain our growth: it is a combined effort from all our employees sharing the same goal - OFFERING THE BEST SERVICE AND QUALITY.
WEB ORDER POLICY
Important Notes :
• Prices are subject to change without notice.
• All taxes and shipping costs will be added or adjusted at the end of the transaction or at invoicing.
• For any changes, we prefer e-mail or fax; this will eliminate corrections or errors made verbally. Therefore, we take no responsibility for verbal instructions.
• Please allow 2 to 6 weeks for the purchasing and delivery process of some items.
• For special projects, see the procedures in "Services & Specialties" on the main page.
As a regular or new customer, we are seeking your comments to improve our web site. Please feel free to send us any questions or comments in the “Contact Us” Section.
We try to make your online shopping as simple as possible. Simply select the desired quantity and add to cart. Once you have finished shopping, the checkout will provide a quote including shipping, handling and applicable taxes. At this point, you can make the choice to continue or cancel.
If you want to order a large volume of items, we are ready to negotiate special rates. Please submit your request in the "Contact Us" section. Note that quotation will be valid for a period of thirty (30) days, after which prices are subject to change without notice.
Applicable taxes will be added to all orders.
We are very proud of our company and that is why we guarantee all of our items and assemblies for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of delivery, with proof of your receipt to support. This warranty is limited to you and is not transferable.
If you are not satisfied with our products or your purchase, please send an email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” or contact Caroline at 819-568-6669 ext 212 and indicate the reason for your dissatisfaction. Once received, she will give you a tracking number (RMA) Return Merchandise Authorization with procedures.
NB: Shipping charges will not be refunded unless a product is returned as the result of an error on our part.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, money orders and checks. Visitors at the store can also use their Interac card. All payments must be made in Canadian funds. Money order or checks will be made payable to: Joe Drouin Enterprises Ltd. (see Regulation applicable to the method of payment at the end of the order.)